Friday, December 5, 2008

College Letter to my Dad

Hey Dad!
Well college is going great right now and everyone seems to love me. My classes are really fun and entertaining. I think the professor purposely teaches to just me. There was this one kid struggling in class always asking for help, but I could care less about him. I think I'm going to do so well in this communications class. It'll be such a great class to help me succeed in my already great life. Well I wanted to see how you were doing, but I want to talk more about my college life. I feel so special to be here at this institution. The Standford professors are so intelligent! They're the only teachers that could teach to me because everyone else is too uneducated and not up to my level. I miss you so much! I hope you miss me too, because if you didn't, I'd be devastated. I'm rooming with this super smart girl and she gives me answers to all the assignments, so I just use them get by because with my smarts, I already understand the info. I mean who cares that it's her work as long as I do good in this class. Well I have to get going now. Mail me back!
Love, Jessica

7 comments:

Alice L. said...

Definitely narcisstic. :P

Amanda M.'s Psychology Blog said...

narcissistic. good job emphasizing self-importance.

cgrymes said...

narcissistic lol funny blog

Keith M. said...

Very funny post! Going along with everyone else, I'd say that you are narcissistic. I'd recommend seeking professional help. Overall, great blog.

Hazel said...

Narcisstic. Stop being so self-centered! Good post though!

Natasha M. said...

Narcisstic good job =)

Blackbobby said...

narcissist. good job portraying one in the letter. perfect!